Are you on a hunt for an easy to manage credit card that comes with zero annual fees and unbeatable offers? The Santander Zero Credit Card is the answer to all your needs.
With no foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad in the local currency, this is the credit card you need for at home abroad.
Read on to find out more about the features and benefits of the Santander Zero Credit Card and how you can apply today.
Features and Benefits of the Santander Zero Credit Card
This is what the Santander Zero Credit Card is all about (practically zero everything!):
- 0% interest on all purchases for 12 months from account opening
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 26 months from the time you open your account
- Zero transaction fees on purchases made abroad in the local currency
- Zero cash withdrawal fees anywhere in the world
- Zero monthly account fee
- Zero balance transfer fee
Not bad, eh?
On top of this you can enjoy up to 15% cashback at a variety of major retailers when you use your credit card in combination with Retailer Offers, a free service available through Online Banking. If you sign up for Retailer Offers within 60 days of activating your credit card you’ll also get 5 welcome offers!
Eligibility and How to Apply for a Santander Zero Credit Card
If you are eligible, applying for the Santander Zero credit card is straightforward and should only take you 10 minutes to complete the whole process. First, you must be 18 years of age, a UK resident, have an income of £7,500+ per year and possess a good credit rating.
Do you tick these boxes? Well now you can fill out your application online via the Santander website. If successful, the bank will determine your credit limit based on your credit rating and income. Average credit limit is approximately £1,200.
Santander Zero Credit Card Fees and Charges
To enjoy the benefits that come with the Santander Zero Credit Card, it is always advisable to clear your debts on time. Common costs are broken down below but for further information, head to the Santander website.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers (for the first 26 months)
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers (for the first 12 months)
- 15.9% purchase rate after promotional period
- £0 monthly fee
- £0 foreign transaction fee
If you are looking for a credit card that is easy to manage and doesn’t cost you anything in unnecessary fees, the Santander Zero Credit Card should be your number one choice.